Monday, June 16, 2008

No, I'm not dead. Just nothing exciting going on.

So here I am. Not a lot happening here in PS GA. As most of you know both Wayne and I are very much into Disc Golf so I have to put my two cents in for our up coming tournament. It is Saturday June 28 at Oregon Park. Check out the website for the specs http://www.ngdgc.org/. We are trying to raise money to upgrade the course at Oregon Park so we can get the county to put in a pro course on Pitner Road in Acworth. Here are a few photos from our trip up north for my birthday and from Fathers Day. My pictures are copyrighted so please don't steal them. If you want a copy just let me know.
This course is mostly in a grove of trees. It is very beautiful and cool thanks to the trees.

Every tee pad has a sign with the information for that hole.

Isn't he just adorable. Wayne got to brag that I wanted to play in a tournament for my birthday. Needless to say all the guys at the park were a little jealous.


Strike One......

Look at our cute momma to be.
It's time for presents......Yeah!!!


No comments: